Save the dates: July 27 & 28, 2018
Thank you to everyone who donates to, volunteers, and shops at the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's Annual Book Fair, to be held again in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, on Friday and Saturday, July 27 and 28, 2018.
- Friday, July 27, 6–10 pm. $5 admission fee, $5 per electronic device.
- Why the $5 electronic device charge? Mobile devices often offer ISBN scanner capabilities, which aid shoppers in on-the-spot price evaluation.
- Saturday, July 28, 9 am–5 pm. Free admission.
- Nonprofit & Educator Appreciation! Sunday, July 29, 12-2 pm.
- Free admission and free materials to everyone with valid nonprofit or educator ID, or 501c document.
What's available? What do proceeds support?
The fair typically offers more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. With funds raised, the Friends continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning, and community connections.
Materials donations accepted year-round only at the Main Library
- Sellable books, movies, music.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Not accepted: magazines, textbooks, and condensed texts (such as Reader's Digest).